Little H is now 7 lbs 1 oz. She is a true female, a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear. Preemie clothes are way too small, but newborn are way too big.
She is doing great on her schedule. She eats every 3 hours during the day and wakes up once to feed at night. We get up at 6am for the day. I feed her, we change, play a little bit. I put her down for a nap until 9am. I feed her, change her, play a little bit, put her back down until 12pm. It goes on like this at 3pm, 6pm and 9pm. At 9 she gets a bigger bottle, she sleeps until 1am and then wakes up again at 6am. She's the best!
1 comment:
She is so stinkin' cute!!!! Congrats on all of the gifts -- looks like tons of fun!
Post a Comment