Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Various pictures

Hannah is sitting on her changing table. I just wanted to show a picture of the beautiful quilt my grandma Lett hand stitched for Hannah in just one short month. Usually she gets about a 6 month notice to start a quilt, but not for Hannah, she arrived a bit quicker then that!

Hannah sitting in the leather chair for her 8 month picture. I think most parents do a better job of keeping track of the months. This might be the first month we actually took the picture on the right day.

Hannah is already excited about Halloween. She is going to be a banana. She is borrowing the costume from her friend Anna. Get it? Anna banana. Hannah banana.
This picture is also for my mom. She sewed this curtain for me and wanted to see how it looks on my window. I love it!


And I had to take a picture of her on Sunday when she was so cute in her Sunday outfit. She looked like a little doll baby.

3 comments:

CJ said...

She is so freaking cute! Preston and Chase want to meet the little pretty girl one day!! :)

Courtney said...

oh my goodness - she is so beautiful. looks like such a happy baby - what a blessing! I love that she's going to be a banana for halloween :) :) :)

Unknown said...

Love the pics Abby! While Hannah is adorable, I caught myself blowing up the picture with her sitting on the kitchen sink to see your curtain more up close!! Can you email me and tell me if you made it or if you purchased it? The next year is my 'window covering' year... I'm horrible at it and need all the help I can get!! :) Hannah is indeed a doll! So grown up already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...