Highlights of our weekend....
1. Fell asleep at 9:30 pm watching Elf on Friday night.
2. Ran 6 miles Saturday morning with my running buddy and it was 17 degrees. We ran a decent time but I felt awful. Bad run.
3. Updated our "family book" for round two on the adoption front.
4. Took a 2.5 hour afternoon nap with Hannah in our bed.
5. Watched Pelham 123 with our neighbors. Lots of bad words, I don't recommend it.
6. Worked in the nursery at church. Not my favorite thing in the world.
7. Made tomato soup that calls for putting it in the blender. It exploded everywhere. It was either laugh or cry. The look on Hannah's face helped me choose laughter. And Matt helped me clean up the kitchen (and the puppies helped me clean up the floor).
8. Finished a book I started this weekend. A book that I didn't like but I just have to finish books. Argh, waste of my time.
9. Indiana experienced a relative heat wave today with the temperatures in the 30's. It's been below zero with the windchill lately. Took advantage of that and took Hannah on a walk. She hadn't been on one in a while and she really enjoyed it.
10. Hannah is pulling herself up on everything. Crawling is for babies! Hannah hates to have her hair combed and put into puff balls. Her new way to avoid this is to turn around and pull herself up on me. I guess she thinks I can't comb the back of her hair that way?
11. Hannah is also loving her tongue again. It's super cute. But I think everything she does is super cute:)
2 comments:
Um, that is freaking too cold for anyone! Especially running?? I could never do it! NEVER! :)
u are going to love to start running with hannah. it is such a great way to exercise with a kiddo. we have that same blue outfit. u must bring it to dallas. makenna would love to match! makenna has asked me everyday this week to buy maddox a bigger onesie that matches her. he outgrew his onesie and babies r us is sold out!
Post a Comment