Hannah got her splint off. We celebrated our 8th anniversary. My mom came and hung out with us. We went swimming and to the park. Matt got a new job. I started back to work. Hannah got rid of the pacifier. Olivia grew.

Our first time eating on the deck. Breakfast sure tastes better out here!

Pardon the wild hair. That's what swimming the day before and a lazy mom does to it.

Wishing daddy luck on his five interviews!

Still rockin the wild hair, but I thought it was pretty cute.

Olivia still exists. Cute as a button and sure getting huge!
Not a fan of the splint.

But mommy makes it better.

The big pacifier throw away.

Yep, still cute.

Unprompted affection.

So I bought her a tutu.

See? Huge.

Reading Better Homes and Gardens. She picked out a new paint color for the kitchen. It's called Sea Salt by Sherwin Williams. She's pretty stoked.

Together time in their cage. I mean pack n play.
4 comments:
LOVE the mommy makes it better photo! Congrats on your anniversary :)
Love Hannah's wild hair, Olivia's sweet little serious face, and the picture of you with H. So cute! And hooray for Matt and his new job!
love the fro. and the cage. i used to do that-now i'm pretty sure somebody would die. you are an awesome mama!!!
Love all the new pics!! So great! Where did Matt get a new job?
Post a Comment