One of life's unanswerables...is my kid this way because of nature vs nurture. I'm going to go nurture on the following....
From Abby: Hannah, as we pulled up to a Starbucks to order my drink of a grande soy no foam latte said from the back, "Mom! Diet Coke!"
From Matt:. At dinner last night Hannah stuck a bunch of sloppy joe up her nose, turned to her dad and said, "Dad! Boogers!"
Yes! Hannah really! Does! Speak with! Lots of! Exclaimation points! Lately!
Also, this was the view from my kitchen sink the other day. The snow would have been gorgeous in December, pretty in January but I want to barf on it in February.
2 comments:
I love the nature vs nurture debate. I just had it a discussion about this at work with a vendor we use for a training (psychologist!). I love your examples...I think we need a Hannah video!!! :)
1) dont miss indiana winters
2) hannah is hilarious
Post a Comment