Tuesday, October 29, 2013

iPhone photo drop

Olivia stole my phone and took a ton of random pictures. I thought this one was kind of artsy. 


She ran into the kitchen yelling "Mom, I took a picture of the potty!"


Emiline tummy time. She is a strong girl. 

When she naps she is happy. She gave me a one hour nap and a 1.5 hour nap today. That's huge. And she turned four months old yesterday. 


Random cuteness. 

We spent some time in Ohio at the beginning of October. This is my grandma. I love having this picture. 

My three kiddos and an ever present naked barbie. 

On a hayride in Ohio. 

With grandma and grandpa Rice. Pardon my kids' sour faces, they had just woken up from a nap. I am so glad we got to see you Jean and Lowell!

Columbus zoo. 

Way back when she turned three months. 

Life is moving too fast. 

1 comment:

suzy rowland said...

Good pics! I think Olivia takes after her aunt Suzy by taking lots of pics. :) glad the phone didn't go IN the toilet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...