Hi everyone. Because I'm so old now, I'm going to comandeer the keyboard and write things from my perspective. My mom keeps writing all the great things about me, about how cute I am and other such nonsense. I'm here to set the record straight and tell you the truth. So, here is a day in my life, by Hannah.
6am: It is time to get up. Mom, how long do I have to shout until you come get me. An hour? Fine, I'm just as happy knowing that you can't sleep when I'm shouting.
7am: Breakfast. Oh, you think you would like to feed me? Ha. I only feed myself now. And by the way, I hate bananas. I'd rather have anything else. Like Cheerios, or melon, or white bread. Actually a leaf is just as good too.
8am: Here I sit mom, flapping my right arm. This is what I do when I'm trying to communicate with you. When I flap my right arm like this, you need to figure out what I want. And I mean now or I will scream. It could mean I'm still hungry. Or thirsty. Or I want picked up. Or I'm bored. Or wet. Or sometimes, I'm not even sure, but I'm going to keep flapping away until I can use words.
9am: Naptime! Or so you think. I will take a short 30 minute nap, then wake up and yell until you come get me. You were going to run and take a shower? Wouldn't you rather spend time with me?
10am: I'm flapping my right arm again. Figure it out.
12pm: Lunch time. I will only eat deli turkey. Baby food is for babies. I feed myself now, remember? And I will scream if a spoon with baby food on it comes near my face.
1pm: Naptime again? Yeah right. 30 more minutes and then it's time to par-tay!
2pm: Play time! Mom, I know you'd like me to crawl. Or at least stay on my stomach. Yeah right! As soon as you attempt to put me on my tummy, I will roll over. How many times do you have to try this? I'm not going to crawl. Or get on all fours. Or do any other such nonsense. It is your job to carry me from room to room.
3pm: Snack time! I will cry until I get my bottle. Cause I'm an addict.
4pm: Errands! I like sitting in the shopping cart like a big girl and giggling at all the strange men. It makes mom feel weird. One time I called a fat sweaty man "da-da" and I think mom turned bright red. I don't know why.
5pm: Time for mom to start dinner. So I will cry for 30 minutes because mom is ignoring me. But yay, dad is home!
6pm: Dinner. Again, I only feed myself. I'm a big girl.
7pm: Bath. By the time I'm done, there is a bunch of food floating around in the water because I get more food on my body then in my mouth.
7:15pm: Bedtime. Whew, it's been a long day. As long as I have my pacifier and my soft blanket, I'll fall asleep in 30 seconds.
So as you can see, I pretty much run the show around here. I see no reason to change this awesome set up. But my mom keeps telling me she loves me no matter what!
2 comments:
cute blog :) made me smile...even when i should be in bed.
I freaking LOVE IT!! I also love the Banana costume idea!! I have no idea still for P&C! :(
Well my boys aren't feeding themselves, or eating real food, but they are crawling.
Post a Comment