Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Before and After

We had dear friends come over and spend a whole entire day with us! They are crazy I know! They helped us paint our living room/dining room. What a blessing that was. Then we went to a Casting Crowns concert that night. It was a great day.

Living room before. We have sold all of this furniture you see on Craigs List.


Living room after. New carpet, two old chairs from Matt's grandma's house, a cool old table and much better wall color (I know it's boring tan). I'm going to paint that table and get a fun lamp.
Dining room before. Table was sold on Craigs List and we think we are getting one from a friend.


Dining room after. That buffet was made by Matt's grandpa for his grandma in high school shop class. How cool is that??

I ended up with almost an entire gallon of that chocolate brown left over. I am so happy with that color. I really wanted it to look like a chocolate bar and so many browns were too yellow, red or purple. I think this one is perfect! I don't want to waste the paint so I think our bathroom is now going to be brown. That will be interesting, but I think I'll like it.

3 comments:

MP said...

i like all the paint colors. Hannah is the cutest banana ever. She is just a little peanut if the two of them are 5 days apart!! So cute :):)

Christina said...

i love the color change!!

the deKorne family said...

abby...i just have to say i don't want to seem like a stalker :)-but i read your other blog and had been praying for you and was so sad when it went away! i was SO excited to see this, and oh.my.gosh. she is hands down the cutest thing i've ever seen. i'm not kidding. don't tell my girls. i'm so thankful and excited for you guys! she is so beautiful and i can tell you are fabulous parents because i just read your entire blog. :) congratulations!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...