Monday, May 17, 2010

Two week check up

Three funny stories and one not so funny....

1. Olivia weighed 7lbs today and was 19 inches long. On our birth announcement we said she was 20 inches. Bonus to adoption? Not being sure of the stats of our child. Whoops.

2. Today a woman was shocked I looked so good for having a two week old. I totally messed with her and just said "thanks." I apologize.

3. The picture below is Hannah wearing 0-3 month jeans. No kidding. They were hers last summer. They totally fit her waist! Now they are styling bermuda shorts.


4. The not funny story. Liv has a heart murmur. Probably nothing but enough to be scheduled for an ECG and chest x-ray next week.


PS. To any of you who decide to wallpaper. Please don't glue the seams with rubber cement. If you decide to sell you house, the future owners won't like it much.

4 comments:

A to Z said...

Loved 1, 2 & 3...cannot believe that about the jeans!

About 4...we will be praying that everything is fine.

the deKorne family said...

i love the list format. :) yes, definitely praying about the murmur. glad you are doing so well!!! praying for you!

Dave and Jenny said...

Hi Abby,
I just noticed a comment you but on my blog. You may not remember because it was March 25th. I don't check the comments very much as you can see. I got the blog idea from you. (hope that's ok) We actually decided to start it so our birth mom can keep in touch with what's going on with Jaylee. She goes to the library often and checks it but she doesn't leave comments so I quick checking them. The blog isn't really a secret but I don't mention it to most people because it was intended for our birth mom. But other's check it once in awhile too. Anyway it was good to see you Hannah, and Olivia at play group last week. We do need to get the girls together again soon!

Lindsey said...

Wishing I lived closer to you guys! I need to come see this cute little girls...let's get together sometime this summer ok?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...