Ever since I got my new iPhone, my desire to haul around my camera and upload pictures into my computer has completely disappeared.
But, here I am, finally taking the time to figure out how to blog with phone pictures from my phone! So, since you are mainly here for pictures of my kiddos, here you go and you're welcome.
They are still pretty cute.
We are surviving winter, barely. I have never needed spring to come faster than I have this year!
The girls are excited for another sister, we do have a name for her, which will remain a secret until we see her little face, just in case her face and name don't match. The girls are well trained to not spill the beans, we practice on a daily basis. They have been taught to respond "It's a family secret" when anyone asks. So don't ask:)
Ok here are the pictures.......
3 comments:
Did you see that we did blog posts with the exact same title? :) So funny! I hear you! I'm glad at least there is the iphone though...better iphone pictures than no pictures!
Loving all the pictures of your beautiful girls... Keep snapping away!
Great pics. Great kids! See you all this weekend. :-)
Post a Comment