Here are my answers, check them out, then check out Abby's post (and link up yourself).
1. What is your go-to meal to fix? Probably eggs, piece of cheese and butter on english muffins. We call them (so creatively) egg sandwhiches. It's one of those meals my girls love, and I can make it quickly after a long day at work. For anyone who cares, I just eat the eggs, I don't eat bread any more (that's sad).
2. What piece of furniture in your home do you love the most? My bed, as long as there are fleece sheets on them. You know, I won't lie, I don't have nice furniture. I have very acceptable furniture that makes me feel ungrateful if I would complain about it. But someday, if a nuclear war hasn't destroyed America, I would really like a nice couch.
3. What is your favorite picture from last month {February}?
| I could look at this picture all day. |
5. What was your first car? I'm not sure. I never owned a car until I got married, but even those were more borrowed than owned. Would it surprise you that the first car I/we bought and had my name on it as the owner was the Honda van we bought two summers ago?
6. What is your favorite bible verse or favorite quote? So so many. The one I am focusing on this week is II Cor 12:9 "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." That verse is about Paul and a thorn he bore, a personal demon, that he asked God to remove three different times. This verse was God's response to that request.
I have a lot of weaknesses, impatience, pride, jealousy, selfishness, disobedience, control issues, distrusting God's plan. I know, when I focus on that verse, that I can take those thoughts and feelings, give them to the Lord and He will take them captive, turning them into my strengths.
Favorite quote would be from Dr Suess "A person's a person no matter how small."
7. Spring is coming. What are you looking forward to most? SPRING BREAK, sorry for shouting.
8. What is the first blog you remember following? Well, wayyyyyy back when I was trying to get pregnant (like 2006 and 2007), and still an avid runner, I was googling things like "running while pregnant" and whatnot (obviously that didn't matter, ha ha). I found this blog of this girl (I still remember the web address but I won't share it here) who is a crazy runner/triathlete throughout her pregnancies.
9. What is your favorite post that you wrote last month? It's a tie between this one about a quick but failed adoption and this one just because my kids are cute. I didn't blog much in February, because it was the longest and stinkiest month ever.
10. What's the last book you read? Lie Down with Lions by Ken Follett. It was good. But I won't recommend it. I was not expecting some of the sex scenes. Would it shock you to know that I don't just read Christian books?
Link up dudes.

2 comments:
Wow! You are top of things!!! I love all of your answers. I agree with you on folding socks. I roll mine in a ball, but Wes likes his folded...
Very shocking! Then again, I only know you through this blog :)
Post a Comment