The fountains at the zoo would be my girls' favorite place to stop. Hannah always tells me that she wants to go see the jellyfish, when in reality I know she just wants to get in the fountains (we walk through the jellyfish area to get to the fountains). Which is fine with me. So that tells me already that Hannah thinks I'm dumb and she thinks she's pulling one over on me. In fact, today she insisted she couldn't see the jellyfish (they were right in front of her face) so we should just go outside.
I didn't know my kids would think I was this dumb this early... I thought it started closer to the teen years.
 |
| This is not at the zoo, this is Olivia putting her baby down for naptime. |
 |
| And Hannah rocking her baby to sleep. |
 |
| This is Hannah's drawing of Olivia. Can you see the puffballs that Hannah drew for her hair? |
 |
| Olivia has to pull the wagon at the zoo now. And wear a hat because daddy wears a hat. |
 |
| Hannah had to wear a hat, and look old too. |
 |
| The peacock did this when we were there. It must have sensed Matt walked into the park and felt threatened:) |
 |
| When we decided to go to the zoo, Hannah got so excited and ran upstairs to get her peacock shirt because she wanted to match the peacock at the zoo. Why is that soooo adorable to me? |
 |
| Hubs is hot. |
No comments:
Post a Comment