We went to the sweetest stylist named Nina today and had Hannah's hair braided and beaded. I did a really bad thing a few weeks ago and cut Hannah's hair. When her hair was wet it was almost down to her bottom. So I thought I would just take a few inches off to make it easier for me to comb. Well, it didn't work out like that and I pretty much made a mess of it. Nina fixed it and then showed me how to do little braids and beads.
When Hannah got done and with her cute little outfit I thought she looked just like a professional tennis player. I called her our little Venus today.
She loves them. It's so cute to hear her coming through the house. I love it too so hopefully I will learn to do the small braids, although I'm sure it'll take me a while!
Olivia came with me and was so good the whole 1.5 hours we were there! Olivia was so excited that Hannah's beads were purple and kept walking around shouting "Purple!" That's the only color Olivia knows. It's cute.
Tonight, we were singing Trust and Obey. Hannah asked me if she could sing by herself, so I stopped singing. Hannah sang:
Trust and obey
For there's no other way
I want mommy to go away
We have been working on rhyming.......hmmm......
Hannah also is very glad to inform me that when she is a big girl, she won't need me.
She told Matt and I the other day that she is going to go to Disney World by herself.
I love how independent she is:) I just hope that when she does leave me to get married, that she at least stays in the area so we can go shopping together.
The girls don't know about Disney World yet. We are still prepping them by showing them videos and talking about it. I think by the time of the big reveal on Christmas morning, they'll be pretty stoked, and they'll be older so they will understand it more than they do right now.
2 comments:
All i have to say is "You cut her hair!!!!" I couldn't even read the rest of the post b/c nothing else mattered. And you cut her hair by yourself while wet!??? I've never gotten my hair cut/trimmed while its wet. Always dry and straightened or at least blow dried. I'm glad you did it now while she's 3 and not like 7 or 8 years old! :)
Love Hannah's braids! I think they make her look older... and for sure like a little Venus in that little short tennis skirt and her long long legs. Super cute.
Post a Comment